FORO

Halloween Homework 2022: SAFARI, Kids Box 1 and Saturday Play (3-6 years)

Hi all, Draw and colour your own Halloween Costume/Character and if you can, tell me what it is by labelling it.  Here is an example for you below.  Happy drawing, can not wait to see your pictures.

9 Answers

Nov 12, 2022

Buenos días!

Adjuntamos la tarea de Adriana Ramos (Saturday Play)

Nov 12, 2022

Hola!

Adjuntamos la tarea de Daniela 🙂

Ruben Hdez Glez Nov 09, 2022

Hola!! Esta tarea es de Sergio!!

David Garcia Gomez Nov 02, 2022

LUCÍA GARCÍA GOMEZ

I’m SARSHA the Spider

[Teacher comment] Well done Lucia, a beautiful drawing of a scary spider and I especially like the name.

Daniel Rivero Martin Nov 01, 2022

DANIEL´S HORROR HOUSE

[Teacher Comment]. Well done Daniel, a lovely drawing. Your drawing has lots of scary Halloween things and they are all correctly labelled too.  A very detailed drawing.  Well done, good work.

PABLO PEREZ CHAVEZ Oct 30, 2022

[Teacher Comments] Amazing drawing Pablo, you have drawn a haunted castle with all sorts of halloween creatures.  Very well done for labelling them all correctly.  Excellent work.

Hugo Fuentes Dorta Oct 30, 2022

[Teacher comment] What a scary vampire drawing, well done for correctly labelling it.  Good work.

Alejandro Oct 29, 2022

[Teacher Comment] Great drawing Alejandro and good job with labelling.  You have a Pumpkin, Ghost and a Bat. Well done.

[Teacher Comment] What a lovely drawing of a witch, it has a broom and a bat.  Good job labelling it correctly.  Well done.

close