Forum

Christmas 2021 Film or Book Reviews

Write a review of a film or book you see or read this Christmas and New Year.

It doesn’t have to be too long and, please, *no spoilers*!

Think about a brief description of the story, the characters and whether or not you would recommend it to others.

Give it a ‘star rating’ out of 5 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟.

For example:

I have just finished watching Cowboy Bebop.  It’s a live action remake of a beloved Anime series.  There are two main characters who are ‘cowboys’ (bounty hunters).  They travel the solar system looking for bounties but always end up in trouble.  The actors who play the main characters do a really good job.  It seems like they should be the bad guys, but they’re not really.  I really enjoyed the cinematography and the music of this series and would recommend it to anyone who likes space, action and cool music.

2 Answers

Tim Porter Jan 11, 2022

This is from Micaela.

<span style=”color: #008000;”>Nice little review.  Be careful with your present simple and spellings!  (who not how; she wants not want!)</span>

Giovanna Jan 09, 2022

I have just finished watching “Little Women” which is a film adaptation of the classic story by Louisa May Alcott. It’s about the life of the March Sisters called Meg, Beth, Jo and Amy. Each sister has a different personality and it’s amazing to see how the main characters evolved  throughout the film. I really enjoyed the costumes of the cast. From my point of view, it’s a good option if you would like to watch a classic film full of love, friendship and family.

Nice one, thank you Giovanna.  Just right as a mini review.

close