FORO

Word of the month, February

This month is all about the emotions!  Can you write some sentences using happy, scared or angry?

6 Answers

Valeria Gomez Encinoso Feb 28, 2024

Today I’m very happy because I was ten to ten in a exam of maths.Yesterday I was very scared because the next day I’m going to do the exam, and I couldn’t sleep last night.My best friend is very angry with me, because I didn’t say to her the answers of the exam.

Silvia Gomez Encinoso Feb 28, 2024

I went to the park and I was happy, then my sister scared by a big dog.

At night my father play a joke on me and I got angry.

Hi!I’m Pablo.

My mum are angry becouse I broken your phone.I am scared becouse my mum is looking for my with a stick and I have hidden.I’m happy becouse my mum has forgiven me.

Made by Pablo*.

Ayelen Benitez Diaz Feb 21, 2024

i ‘m Ayelen

I was happy because I went  to my fiends’ house . In the night  we were scared , because  something knocked on our window, we went outside no matter what and saw
our friend’s father, we got very angry. Then we went to dinner with rice
and sausages.

Well done Ayelen. 

You’ve used all the words well.  Where you wrote ‘we went outside no matter’  I think you meant ‘we went outside anyway (to investigate)’

I will never be angry if you tell me the truth

How happy I feel next to you

I’m scared when I see those movies, I don’t like them

Nice one!  It’s like a mini poem.

Last week I was very happy because I was going to visit the funfair in Santa Cruz. I decided to go into the haunted house. In the beginning I felt scared of the monsters and zombies who were into the house. So I decided to hide behind a column. Suddenly a witch hit me with her broom. I felt very angry with her. That´s why I don´t recommend that you enter a haunted house.

Made by Silvia

Well done!

This sounds like a ‘Trip Adviser’ type review!

close