FORO

Word of the month November

My house has a big garden with lots of flowers.  My favourite room in the house is the kitchen because there are lots of biscuits!

5 Answers

Ayelen Benitez Diaz Feb 21, 2024

I love my big house , my house is very big , it has a beutiful garden where I play whith my friends and lisent to music , then also has a four rooms , and a two badrooms . I like my kitchen because I make a delicious cake .

It was a summer afternoon and my mother and I were at home, right in the kitchen.  We were cooking for the family meal while watching the children in the garden running and playing.  An hour later we finished making food and my grandmother called everyone to sit down to eat.  And it was a day with a lot of flavor.

Hugo Ramos Gonzalez Nov 28, 2023

Once upon a time there was a young girl living in a small house. Her name was Vanessa and she loved plants, that’s why she had a beautiful garden. In the morning of her tenth birthday she woke up early and went to the kitchen to prepare her breakfast; cookies with hot chocolate, it was winter. She went out to the garden and there were no flowers. She wished that the flowers had already bloomed and instantly her wish came true. She could control plants! At lunch she decided to make some lettuce grow and it happened. She quickly ran to the house and started drawing her suit, she was a superheroine and her secret name would be vinegirl.

To be continued…

What a good start to a super heroine story.  I like the detail of ‘it was winter’ as the reaasoning for her breakfast of choice!

Silvia Gomez Encinoso Nov 08, 2023

My house has a garden with lots of plants and insects.I like my kitchen because i can make desserts.

A lovely simple sentence to use all the words, well done. 

Valeria Gomez Encinoso Nov 08, 2023

My house is small but it is beautiful.

My garden has a lots of animals. (either say ‘has a lot’ or say ‘has lots’)

In my kitchen I can cook cakes.

I think that having a place to cook cakes is very important too!

close